This Diabetes Tracker makes living with diabetes easier than ever by tracking all of the factors that keep blood glucose balanced.
* Log and track glucose, food (carbs), exercise, insulin, and medications
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* Use as a carb counter - by adjusting serving sizes you can see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Be able to monitor glucose levels with the glucose logbook
* Glucose charts lets you see trends in your glucose levels
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Incorporates a regularly updated food and exercise database every time you update this App
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Weight tracker with weight charts
* Insulin calculator using I:C ratios
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Track Exercises and Calories Burned
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
* A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.track3.com/main/nutridata
Diabetes management made easy!
Very user friendly. I used to have the nike run app but I never used it because when I tried playing music whether from steaming or whatever's on my phone the nike run app would stop so I was constantly stopping and going, more stopping for sure! With the map my run app,it works perfectly, plays any music I want, and it shows how much calories I've burned. The app only stops when I press the button.