TCM Clinic Aid is a reference guide for practitioners and students of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncturist and Herbalist). It should not be used to diagnose ailments or diseases. Diagnosis should be done by a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist.
• Search our relational database for:
• 1. Acupuncture and Auricular points,
• - Includes images of Acupuncture points.
• - Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Acupuncture points.
• - Includes images of Auricular points.
• 2. Individual Herbs and Herbal Formulas,
• - Includes images of individual herbs.
• - Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Herbs and Herbal Formulas.
• 3. Diagnosis Etiologies and Pulse Diagnosis
• 4. Search by symptoms and indications.
• 5. You can also search for a specific diagnosis, formulas, herbs, and points using the following:
• a. Diagnosis etiologies searched by pathology name, i.e., 'Liver Yang Rising', suggested points, or suggested formulas,
• b. Formula names searched by pinyin, english name, ingredients, western uses (western ailments it can treat),
• c. Herb names searched by pinyin, english or botanical (latin),
• d. Points searched by common name, i.e., 'LI4'.
• Browse or "drill down" through 1600+ points, herbs, formulas and diagnosis etiology.
• User modification/editing of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas and points.
• The following components are also included:
• 1. Master Tung Points.
• 2. Wrist/Ankle Acupuncture.
• 3. Quiz Yourself.
• 4. Pulse Diagnosis.
Very user friendly. I used to have the nike run app but I never used it because when I tried playing music whether from steaming or whatever's on my phone the nike run app would stop so I was constantly stopping and going, more stopping for sure! With the map my run app,it works perfectly, plays any music I want, and it shows how much calories I've burned. The app only stops when I press the button.