The #1 New York Times Best-seller, The Four Hour Body. Anytime. Anywhere
"Very cool." -Tim Ferriss
The 4-Hour Body® App is an all-in-one tracking app exclusive to the readers of the blockbuster hits, The 4-Hour Body®and The 4-Hour Chef® by Tim Ferriss. It helps you to stick to the diets and the workouts and to execute them to the letter more easily.
This app is for you if you...
* Are drowning in the plethora of information and details in the book
* Need a push forward every now and then
* Are juggling several tools for your tracking or buried by the time-consuming and bulky paper logs
* Catch yourself going back to the book and shuffling through the pages to check out some detail over and over
* Need the most important information at your fingertips anywhere you go
* Scratch your head wondering whether or not you're performing the unconventional workouts correctly
* Forget to take your supplements on time
* Miss your workouts and kick yourself for that
* Need step-by-step instructions to achieve your desired fat loss or muscle gain
A Glimpse At What's Inside:
* QUICK REFERENCE: There's a cheat sheet inside containing the complete food list. Take it to the supermarket, office, bar, the gym, wherever you go.
* RECORD AND TRACK MEASUREMENTS: Keep all your measurements (bodyfat, weight, total inches, photos, etc) in one place and share them with friends. Seeing progress in changing numbers makes the repetitive fascinating and creates a positive feedback loop.
* SUPPLEMENT REMINDER: Are the doses and timing of the supplements such as PAGG confusing and easy to miss * Not anymore!
* RECIPES: Slow-Carb Diet recipes from the #1 WSJ and NYT bestseller, The 4-Hour Chef are added.
* MEAL SCHEDULER: Schedule your SCD meals and recipes and get reminded automatically.
* WORKOUT TRACKER: Accurately and comfortably record and track your Kettlebell and Occam's workouts.
* WORKOUT COACH: Designed to warn you of common mistakes and motivate you to stay on track.
* PROGRESS CHARTS: Track your bodyfat and see your progress on a simple chart. Progress charts for your 4HB workouts (sets, reps, weights) and body weight are created automatically.
* CHEAT DAY LIST: Add your cravings and food porn ideas to the app and tick them off while celebrating your special day.
* METRIC SYSTEM SUPPORT
* * *What our users think * * *
"The app looks pretty nifty. I like how it guides you through the initial steps. It's clean and right off the bat looks easy to use...I'd whole-heartedly recommend it to people." -Jason Jacobs, FindingMyFitness.com
"Really the best app out there for keeping track of your 4 hour body life. Excellent for logging your progress at the gym, keeping track of your supplements (PAGG ftw!), body measurements and getting food and beverage info/inspiration." -Stefancrs
"Fantastic app. It's also incredibly easy to add your own reminders. Been using this all week and have stuck to the diet, the nightly icepack, PAGG and kettlebell swinging in the AM. Amazing what a little reminder can do to reinforce new habits. Very worth it and a perfect compliment to the book. Nicely done!" -Kristi
"...I know this will help tremendously! Thank you SO much! I had about 3 separate apps to track the food, measurements, weight and bodyfat % - it will be great to have them all in one area!" -Christinna Wessel
"So far I'm really liking the app! It is super useful for my workouts having the segments of the book right there to reference. The food menu options are great for mixing up my very boring and consistent diet. The UI feels great and looks very well put together." -Dirk Davidson
Very user friendly. I used to have the nike run app but I never used it because when I tried playing music whether from steaming or whatever's on my phone the nike run app would stop so I was constantly stopping and going, more stopping for sure! With the map my run app,it works perfectly, plays any music I want, and it shows how much calories I've burned. The app only stops when I press the button.